« Home | ATVQuadSquad » | Blog, rendering changes, advertising » | IE Fixes and more » | Performance boost » | More online help, new entity support, FAQ update » | New FAQ up » | There's a thread over at CNCZone with some discuss... » | Ease of use » | Starting the Big Blue Saw blog » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

PNG images now supported

I've just added support for PNG images. I'm really proud of this new feature, as it will allow even people who don't know how to use CAD software to start creating with Big Blue Saw. There are still a couple of quirks to work out over the next few weeks, and the help files will need to be updated, but this feature was much needed.

Also, I've put in a few more bug fixes, including one that was causing the DXF parser to go into an infinite loop and never allowing the user to see the results of an upload.

After reading Jennifer Laycock's Zero Dollars, a Little Talent and 30 Days, I started taking a look at my server logs to see what advertising was most effective. I'm still getting some traffic from the Make Magazine blog article from a while back. I came up with some interesting web log analyzis techniques and might write an article about it one of these days.