« Home | IE Fixes and more » | Performance boost » | More online help, new entity support, FAQ update » | New FAQ up » | There's a thread over at CNCZone with some discuss... » | Ease of use » | Starting the Big Blue Saw blog » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

Blog, rendering changes, advertising

You may have noticed that this blog looks a little different now: I changed the header to show the Big Blue Saw logo. This will help me track readership for the blog.

I changed the way that uploaded files are rendered. Previously, some areas were being overwritten. Now, you can see every line in the original drawing.

Also, I modified the pricing estimator again, as I was miscalculating the cost of cutting a circle.

Finally, I've been playing around a little bit with Overture search ads. No sales from that yet.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment